5.21.2006

Sightseeing

My previous visits to Stormwind were kinda rushed, so now dat I had plenty of time, I decided to go on a real sightseein' tour.
[image]
I had just arrived to de Keep, wen dese two gentlemen asked me to leave. How rude. I asked why. Apparently, de excitable locals were.. agitated by my presence. Apparently dere was some kind of a meetin' at de Throne Room, and dey dinna like me walkin' around in de keep. Hmph. It's not like dis is my first time here..

So, I wandered around de city and found myself in de Cathedral.
[image]
De top floor was kinda borin', so I went into de catacombs.
[image]
Oddly, I found lots and lots of empty caskets. Were are all de bodies?
[image]
However, I found someting dat seemed quite out of place. An orc skull. Now wat was dat doin' dere? Stormwind was rebuilt after de Second War, including de Cathedral. So dere shouldn't be any leftover orc corpses from de war. So de only explanation is dat someone brought it here. But who was movin' pinkie bodies out of de cathedral and orc bodies in?

[image]
I was inspectin' de latest advances in human diplomacy when..
[image]
I got interrupted by dis rude fellow. A Scarlet. I should've known. I have seen deir interrogations and experiments at de Monastery. It's kinda fittin', though. De Scourge ships bodies out of Tirisfal and de Scarlets ship bodies in. Deir own graveyard is.. well.. unusable. It's full of understandably upset ghosts and undead. What were dey usin' de bodies for? I had to investigate more.

[image]
I first thought of askin' Archbishop Benedictus, but he didn't seem to be in a talkative mood. And de Cathedral is definitely de wrong place for aggressive negotiations. At least without additional negotiators. Dere was no more answers to be found here. So I rode out of Stormwind.
[image]
Fortunately, dere are other sources in more private locations..
[image]

No comments: